Recipes Balsamic and Dijon-Glazed Ham
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C.
- 2Unwrap ham and generously pat with salt and pepper. Place ham on cutting board fat side up and score with 1 cm deep cuts, in a diamond pattern.
- 3Combine brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard in a bowl to make the glaze.
- 4Place ham (fat side up) in a roasting pan. Cook uncovered ham in oven for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove the ham from the oven. Brush ¼ glaze over the scored surface, cover with aluminum foil and cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, brush again with ¼ glaze mixture, cover with foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven, brush remaining glaze mixture over the ham’s surface and cook for an additional 10 minutes (no foil).
- 8When the ham is done, let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham
Back to the list