Recipes Canadian Bacon and Apple Tortilla Roll Ups
Quick and easy tortilla roll up recipe perfect for a packed lunch or on the go snack.
Canadian Bacon and Apple Tortilla Roll Ups
4 servings (8 kid-sized portions) 15 minutes
- 10 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon diced
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar, or cheese of choice
- 4 flour tortilla
- 1/2 cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 apple, diced (can substitute 1/2 cup pineapple)
- 4 tablespoon Caesar salad dressing
- 1Mix softened cream cheese and Caesar salad dressing in a small bowl.
- 2Divide equally amongst 4 tortillas and spread to the edges.
- 3Sprinkly Canadian Bacon, shredded cheese, and apples.
- 4Starting on one edge, tightly roll the tortilla, pressing as you go so ingredients stay in place.
- 5Place on a cutting board, seam down, and place toothpicks approximately every inch.
- 6Slice between the toothpicks and arrange on a plate, or pack in a Bento Box.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
Back to the list