CBLT Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp shredded cheese
- 2-4 slices Jones Canadian Bacon
- 2-3 pieces thinly sliced tomato
- Handful of baby arugula or spinach
- 1Flip one slice bread over and layer with 2 Tbsp shredded cheese, followed by Jones Canadian Bacon, tomato, arugula (or spinach) and remaining 2 Tbsp shredded cheese.
- 2Warm up the pan to medium heat.
- 3Place other slice of bread on top to create a sandwich, then spread mayonnaise over the top and bottom slices (the mayonnaise will act as a substitute for oil when grilling).
- 4Cook in the pan until both sides are golden brown and insides are melted and warmed throughout.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
Back to the list