Recipes Bacon-Wrapped Tofu Steak
Introducing a recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Tofu Steak using Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon. Jazz up your tofu steak with some bacon and the garlic steak sauce. Perfect for a side dish or even a fancy main dish.
Bacon-Wrapped Tofu Steak
Servings: 215 minutes
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon
- 300g (1 block) of firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 clove of garlic
- A.1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- A.2 tablespoons of mirin
- A.2 tablespoons of red wine
- A.1 teaspoon of honey
- A.1/2 teaspoon of grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 green onions
- 1Drain the tofu: Wrap the tofu in two kitchen paper sheets and place a weight on top. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Alternatively, wrap the tofu in two kitchen paper sheets and microwave for 3 minutes, then let it cool.
- 1Cut the drained tofu in half and coat it with all-purpose flour.
- 2Wrap each piece of tofu with the no sugar bacon, lightly dusting with flour to help it adhere.
- 3Heat a frying pan and cook the bacon-wrapped tofu. Add the thinly sliced garlic when the bacon starts to release its fat, and cook until crispy.
- 4Remove the tofu and garlic from the pan. Quickly clean the frying pan with kitchen paper, then add the ingredients for the sauce (A) and bring it to a boil.
- 5Pour the sauce over the tofu, garnish with finely chopped green onions, and add a tablespoon of butter on top. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon
Back to the list