Recipes Dry Aged Bacon and Oyster Croissant Sandwich
The smokiness of Cherrywood Smoked Dry-Aged Bacon pairs well with the pan fried oysters in this decadent croissant sandwich. This recipe makes for a fancy brunch or dinner in under 30 minutes.
Dry Aged Bacon and Oyster Croissant Sandwich
Serving size: 215 minutes
- 2 slices ones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon
- 6 oysters
- 2 large croissant, slice in half
- A. 80g cottage cheese
- A. 1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- A. 2 sprig of thyme
- A. 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, smash
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Handful of baby leaves
- Seasonal fruit
- 1Wash oysters gently in salt water and run under water then dry each one off with a paper towel. And thinly coat the oysters with salt, pepper, and flour.
- 2Cut Dry Aged Bacon in half and pan fry until crispy. Remove bacon from pan (reserve oil in pan) and place on paper towel.
- 3In the same pan, add garlic. Once fragrant, add oysters and fry both sides until golden.
- 4Wipe down the pan lightly and place croissant cut-side down to light toast.
- 5Combine A together and smear on croissant followed by a layer Dry Aged Bacon and oysters.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
Back to the list