Garlic and Lemon Green Beans with Canadian Bacon
- 450g Green Beans
- 1/2Tbs Olive Oil
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2tsp Black Pepper
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 4 Tbs Dried Cranberries
- 4 Tbs Sliced Almonds
- 1Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Season with salt and return to boil.
- 2Add in trimmed green beans and cook until bright green and tender, about 2 minutes. Immediately transfer green beans to a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process and to keep their bright green color. Drain and set aside.
- 3Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- 4Add in olive oil and garlic. Cook for a few seconds to bring out garlic flavor.
- 5Add sliced Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- 6Stir in green beans and toss to fully combine. Season with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and lemon zest. Cook for about 5 minutes to crisp up beans.
- 7Add lemon juice, cranberries and almonds and stir once more. Cook for another minute.
Back to the list