Recipes Sriracha No Sugar Bacon Deviled Eggs
If you’re looking for the perfect side dish in your bento, these Sriracha bacon deviled eggs made with Jones Dairy Farm’s No Sugar Bacon will suit perfectly for any box. Naturally smoked over real, hickorywood chips, we only use premium, center cut slices uniquely dry-aged resulting in pure, authentic U.S. bacon flavor. No sugar, artificial flavors or added nitrates, just, melt-in-the-mouth slices of bacon.
Sriracha No Sugar Bacon Deviled Eggs
4 servings, gluten-free.20 minutes
- 4 slices of diced Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon
- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of avocado, diced, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chives, chopped for garnish
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Jones Dairy Farm’s No Sugar Bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving 1 tsp bacon fat.
- 2In a large bowl, roughly mash egg yolks with 1 teaspoon of bacon fat, mayonnaise, Sriracha, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Fill egg white halves with egg mixture.
- 3Garnish with additional crumbled bacon, avocado, chives and cayenne pepper, if desired.