Recipes Herb Crusted Hickory Smoked Ham
The layer of crunch from the panko and the fragrance from the herbs and nuts elevates a simple ham steak into a satisfying dinner and all in under half an hour.
Herb Crusted Hickory Smoked Ham
Serving size: 220 minutes
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham, cut into 2cm
- A. 4 tablespoons panko
- A. 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (parsley・thyme・rosemary), minced
- A. 1 clove of garlic, minced
- A. 8 roasted hazelnuts, crushed
- A. 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Watercress or any leafy vegetable for garnish
- 1/4 lemon
*Hazelnuts can be replaced with other roasted nuts, ½ tablespoon, crushed.
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (390°F)
- 2Combine all the ingredients for the panko crust (A) together in a bowl
- 3Spread dijon mustard on one side of the sliced Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham and place on sheet pan. Generously coat both ham with panko crust in (2).
- 4Place tomato in the same sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- 5Garnish with watercress or your choice of leafy vegetables.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham
Back to the list