Ham and Brie Croissant
- 1 sandwich-sized croissant
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp white wine
- 3 slices Jones Canadian Bacon
- 50 g Brie or Camembert cheese
- 4 slices apple (1 cm thick)
- 1Heat butter and olive oil in a pan over medium meat. Add onions and stir 10-15 minutes until caramelized.
- 2Once the onions are golden, deglaze pan with wine and stir onions for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- 3Slice croissant in half and top with Jones Canadian Bacon, Brie (or Camembert) and apple slices.
- 4Place sandwich open in a toaster oven and heat until the Brie softens.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
Back to the list