Recipes Canadian Bacon French Toast Bake
Get a box of donuts, mix everything together, and let the oven do the rest for this easy french toast bake. Top with shredded cheddar for a savory finish or powdered sugar for a sweet finish!
Canadian Bacon French Toast Bake
Servings: 41 hour
- 1 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 glazed doughnuts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, finely chopped
- Shredded cheddar cheese or powdered sugar, optional
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly coat 8×8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Whisk milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and salt together in large bowl until well combined.
- 3Add doughnuts and Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon and stir just to combine.
- 4Transfer to prepared baking dish and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- 5Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle top with powdered sugar or shredded cheddar cheese before serving.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
Back to the list