Recipes Bacon Glazed Shin-Tamanegi(New Harvest Onion)
A seasonal recipe using Shin-Tamanegi(new harvest onion). A perfect dish that will impress your friends or make a nice addition to your dinner. In this dish, we use the bacon and bacon grease from Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon for extra umami.
Bacon Glazed Shin-Tamanegi(New Harvest Onion)
Bacon Glazed Shin-Tamanegi (1人分)10 minutes
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1 Shin-Tamanegi(New Harvest Onion)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 knob garlic
- Pink pepper, to garnish
- 1 tablespoon italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1Cut off the top and bottom of the shin-tamanegi (new harvest onion), peel onion, and cut a crosswise slit in the top (do not cut all the way through.) Place on a baking dish, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and white wine, wrap in plastic wrap, and microwave at 600w for 6 minutes.
- 2Cut Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon into 1 cm pieces and slice the garlic into thin slices. Cook the bacon in a frying pan without oil. Once there is some bacon grease in the pan, add the garlic and fry until crispy.
- 3Place the onion on a plate, peel back slightly where you made the slit and pour (2) over the onion.
- 4Top with sour cream and sprinkle with parsley and pink pepper.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
Back to the list