Recipes Bacon and Orange Couscous Salad
Introducing a colorful couscous salad using Jone’s All Natural No Sugar Bacon. The orange adds a refreshing brightness to this dish. A delightful dish that’s perfect for entertaining guests.
Bacon and Orange Couscous Salad
Servings: 415 minutes
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon ４枚
- 150g of couscous
- 150ml of hot water
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 orange
- 1/4 red onion
- 50g of cottage cheese
- Some dill
- 4 tablespoons of orange juice
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Place couscous in a heat-resistant bowl and pour hot water over it. Cover with plastic wrap and let it steam for about 5 minutes.
- 2Mix the ingredients for the dressing (A) in a separate bowl.
- 1Cut the bacon into 1cm-wide pieces and fry in a frying pan until crispy.
- 2Add the fried bacon, including the fat, to the bowl of couscous and mix well.
- 3Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters. Dice the bell pepper, cucumber, and red onion into approximately 1.5cm pieces. Peel the orange and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- 4Add the diced vegetables and cottage cheese to the couscous bowl. Pour in the dressing and mix everything together. Finally, sprinkle some dill on top.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon
Back to the list