Stir-fried Brussels Sprouts and Ham
- 6 brussels sprouts
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ Tbsp vegetable oil (or oil reserved from cooking Dry Aged Bacon)
- 30g Hickory Smoked Ham, small diced
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1Slice brussels sprouts in half and blanch in boiling water (about 5 minutes). Place into a bowl of ice water to cool.
- 2Sweat the onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until onions are golden.
- 3Add the ham and sweat and additional 5 minutes.
- 4Add sprouts and lightly stir-fry.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Hickory Smoked Ham
Back to the list