Recipes Pork Patty Breakfast Quiche Toast
A fun way to serve breakfast using Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties. These quiche toast only takes 20 minutes to make!
Pork Patty Breakfast Quiche Toast
Serving size: 120 minutes
- 1 piece Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patty
- 1 slice thick cut toast (3cm)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 onion, sliced thinly
- 2 asparagus
- 2 mini tomato, cut into half
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Cut off hard ends of asparagus, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave (600w) for 1 minute.
- 2Place pork patties on a plate lined with paper towel and microwave for 1 minute. (Since they will be cooked again later, it is ok if they are only slightly warm.)
- 3Flatten the middle of the toast with the back of a spoon.
- 4Place onions in a heatproof bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute.
- 5Mix (3) with eggs, heavy cream/milk, grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- 6Pour the egg mixture from (3) into the flatten part of the toast and place the pork patty on top. Place asparagus and small tomatoes around the pork patty and drizzle mayonnaise.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and cook in a toaster oven for 10 minutes. Adjust the baking time until the egg mixture is cooked through.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties
Back to the list