Recipes Mini Egg White & Canadian Bacon Frittatas
Egg muffins are the ultimate grab-and-go breakfast or mid-day snack. Whip up egg whites, Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, and veggie for an easy, healthy choice all week long.
Recipe by Alison, The Simple Ingredient
Mini Egg White & Canadian Bacon Frittatas
approx. 6 mini frittatas45 minutes
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 1 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 green onions, sliced
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoons fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- 2Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place diced sweet potato on baking pan and toss with olive oil. Bake for about 10 minutes, until sweet potatoes are soft. Allow to cool.
- 3In a frying pan set on medium-high, cook Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, about 1-minute on each side. Remove from pan and allow to cool. When cooled dice into bite-size pieces.
- 4In large bowl combine broccoli, red pepper, green onions, sweet potatoes and diced Canadian bacon.
- 5In separate bowl combine egg whites, milk, cheese, black pepper and dill. Whisk until well-combined. Add to the bowl with vegetables.
- 6Lightly coat muffin pan with oil and distribute mixture evenly into muffin pan. Bake until each frittata is set in center, about 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
Back to the list