Recipes Bagel Breakfast Sliders
Bagel Breakfast Sliders
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chopped chives or leeks
- Black sesame (to taste)
- 2 bagels
- 2 slices cheese
- Sliced red onion (to taste)
- 2 Jones Breakfast Pork Patties
- 1In a bowl, mix butter, mustard, black sesame and ½ tsp chopped chives.
- 2Cut bagels and half and brush tops with butter mixture. Top each bottom with cheese and red onion and sprinkle with remaining chives.
- 3Without combining the slices, place bagels in a toaster oven and heat until the cheese is melted.
- 4Heat up Jones Breakfast Patties on a pan. Place patties between the bagel slices and assemble the sliders.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Breakfast Pork Patties
Back to the list