Get a box of donuts, mix everything together, and let the oven do the rest for this easy french toast bake. Top with shredded cheddar for a savory finish or powdered sugar for a sweet finish!
Canadian Bacon French Toast Bake
Servings: 41 hour
- 1 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 glazed doughnuts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, finely chopped
- Shredded cheddar cheese or powdered sugar, optional
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly coat 8×8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Whisk milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and salt together in large bowl until well combined.
- 3Add doughnuts and Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon and stir just to combine.
- 4Transfer to prepared baking dish and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- 5Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle top with powdered sugar or shredded cheddar cheese before serving.