Recipes Warm Roasted Potato Salad with Spinach and Smoky No Sugar Bacon
A fan of potato salad? This is another great addition to your bento box. With Jones Dairy Farm’s No Sugar Bacon, you can add a savory upgrade and additional protein to your average potato salad recipe.
Warm Roasted Potato Salad with Spinach and Smoky No Sugar Bacon
6 servings, gluten-free.50 minutes
- 113g Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon
- 0.9kg potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- A pinch of salt
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cups of baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Heat oven to 400F. Lay Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon slices side by side on a large rimmed baking pan; bake until bacon is crisp and browned, for 12-15 minutes. Blot on a paper towel and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Pour 1 tablespoon of bacon fat into a large mixing bowl. Add potatoes and salt to taste and toss. Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet and roast until tender and golden, for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle onion and rosemary over potatoes and stir.
- 3Return to oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- 4Place the warm potatoes in a large serving bowl and add the reserved bacon, spinach, vinegar and feta. Toss together and serve.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Bacon
Back to the list