Recipes Canadian Bacon Pizza Waffles
Canadian Bacon Pizza Waffles
- 4 frozen waffles
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cups shredded cheese
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarse ground
- 1/2 tsp salt, coarse ground
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 large eggs
- Fresh chopped herbs for garnish, optional
- 1Preheat oven to 375˚F. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet, set aside.
- 2Lightly toast frozen waffles, just enough to thaw them through. Place waffles on prepared baking sheet.
- 3Spoon sauce over each waffle and sprinkle with cheese. Top with Canadian Bacon, red onion and black pepper. Bake in preheated oven until cheese has melted and waffles are golden brown around edges, about 15 minutes.
- 4While waffles cook, heat large skillet over medium heat with 1 tablespoon butter. Once melted and hot, crack 4 eggs into skillet and cook sunny side up until whites are opaque and yolks are vibrant.
- 5Remove waffle pizzas from oven and top each with fried egg. Garnish with herbs, salt and pepper.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
Back to the list