Recipes Canadian Bacon Broccoli Low-Carb Casserole
This low carb casserole could not be easier! Made with fully cooked Canadian Bacon, simply mix all the ingredients together for an easy weeknight dinner.
Recipe by Sunkissed Kitchen
Canadian Bacon Broccoli Low-Carb Casserole
Servings: 645 minutes
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 6 cups cauliflower rice
- 20 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, diced or quartered
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Whisk eggs, heavy whipping cream, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Add the cauliflower rice, Canadian Bacon, broccoli and egg mixture to a 9×9-inch oven dish and mix.
- 4Top with shredded cheddar cheese, cover and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
Back to the list