Our All-Natural Uncured Turkey Bacon was named one of the best purchases of 2021 by a Costco member in January’s issue of Costco Connection!
*Currently, uncured turkey bacon is unavailable at Costco warehouses across Japan.
What a year 2021 was! A range of our Jones Dairy Farm’s all-natural products are available at Costcos throughout Japan, but Our All-Natural Uncured Turkey Bacon was named the shining star of 2021, winning the title of one of the best purchases of 2021 in January’s issue of Costco Connection.
What is Turkey Bacon?
Needless to say, we’re incredibly proud of our turkey bacon. Healthy, delicious and light, turkey bacon makes for a great change to your regular pork bacon rashes. The key difference between Uncured Turkey Bacon and conventional pork bacon is that Uncured Turkey Bacon contains fewer calories and less saturated fat than bacon made from pork. For this reason, Uncured Turkey Bacon has become a popular, lighter alternative to the breakfast favorite.
Cheesy Turkey Bacon and Potato Bake
Turkey Bacon is an incredibly versatile ingredient that can be used in all kinds of recipes. Try out this no-stovetop, mess-free recipe needs little hands-on time, thanks to the flavors from the Uncured Turkey Bacon. A quick and easy appetizer or side.
- 250g potato, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 5g salted butter
- 3 slices of Jones Dairy Farm Uncured Turkey Bacon
- 60g raclette cheese slices
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1Poke a few holes in the potato with toothpick and place in a microwave safe shallow dish along with garlic clove and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 600W for 4 minutes.
- 2Carefully take off plastic wrap and coarsely mash potato and garlic.
- 3Take 3 slices of Jones Dairy Farm Uncured Turkey Bacon and tear into bite size directly on top of (2) and mix to incorporate with fork.
- 4Cover with sliced raclette cheese.
- 5Place dish into fish grill or toaster oven for 5~10minutes or until the cheese starts to turn a golden color.
- 6Finish with freshly ground black pepper.
Total Time: 20 minutes
For more delicious and simple Jones Dairy Farm Recipes, click here.
Share with us your favorite way of using Jone’s All Natural Fully Cooked Turkey Bacon by tagging us on Instagram @jonesdairyfarm!
Follow Jones Dairy Farm on Facebook and Instagram, or sign up for our monthly newsletter for more updates and recipes.