These savory breakfast sweet potato skins are loaded with flavor-packed Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links, spinach, and eggs. They are a perfect addition to breakfast, brunch, or a post-workout meal!
Recipe by Paleo Running Momma
Chicken Sweet Potato Skins
Serving Size: 460 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Coconut oil and sea salt for baking the potatoes
- 170g Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links, chopped into 1/4
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or other cooking fat
- 110g spinach, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- Hot sauce, Shredded Cheese (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 200℃.
- 2Coat each potato in thin layer of coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Poke potato with fork on all sides and place on baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 45 mins or until cooked through. Take out potato but leave the oven on.
- 4Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise and scoop out 2/3 of flesh (keep discard in fridge for later use), leaving 1cm around skin.
- 5Drizzle coconut oil on skins and place potato halves back on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes then flip and bake skin side up for another 5-6 minutes until crisp.
- 6White potato skins are in oven, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add coconut oil to skillet, then add Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links. Stir to evenly brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- 8Whisk eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in bowl. Leave aside.
- 9Add spinach and cook until wilted. Push to one side of skillet and pour egg mixture on the other side and make a loose scramble.
- 10Combine eggs with Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links and spinach. Once egg has set, remove from heat.
- 11Fill potato skins with scramble.
- 12Drizzle with hot sauce or add some shredded cheese. Serve while warm.