Make a restaurant-worthy dish right in your very own home in less than 30-minutes. A creamy and hearty pumpkin gnocchi featuring Jones Dry-Aged Bacon perfect for a cold winter night.
Recipe by Brandy, Nutmeg Nanny
Chicken and Bacon Pumpkin Gnocchi
Servings: 430 minutes
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 4 strips Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, diced
- 1 chicken breasts, diced
- 113g cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 green onions, sliced (for garnish)
- 1Bring large pot of water to boil over high heat. Add gnocchi and cook according to package directions. Once cooked, drain and drizzle with a little olive oil and set aside.
- 2Set large skillet over medium heat and add bacon. Fry until crispy and remove from pan to paper towel lined plate.
- 3To the same pan, add diced chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- 4Wipe out grease from pan and add cream cheese. Stir gently until it starts to melt.
- 5Add in pumpkin puree, parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, chipotle chile powder and garlic powder. Stir to combine. Slowly add the milk and stir until combined.
- 6Add gnocchi, chicken, and bacon to pan and stir to combine. If the sauce is too thick, add more milk.
- 7Garnish with green onion.