Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls (10 servings)
- 2 avocados
- Lime or lemon juice
- Wheat flour
- Vegetable oil
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 5 slices cheese, halved
- 10 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon
- 1Cook bacon in a pan or microwave and cut the slices in half.
- 2Slice avocados and drizzle with lime or lemon juice to keep fresh.
- 3Layer ingredients in the center of the egg roll wrapper. Place one slice of cheese (halved), top with one slice avocado, one full bacon slice (two half slices) and another slice avocado.
- 4Fold the corners and roll to the opposite corner to make a wrap. To seal, wet edges with a water and flour mixture and press down lightly on the roll.
- 5Heat oil on medium heat in a frying pan and place egg rolls into the pan with the sealed side down. Deep fry in batches until golden brown, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from oil, drain and cool on a paper towel.