Marinated Chicken Links and Anchovy
Serves 4 people15 minutes
Wonderful as a chilled, summer side dish or snack, simply marinate Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Chicken Links in a white wine vinegar and anchovy marinade with plenty of Mediterranean veggies.
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Chicken Links, defrosted
- ½ red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- ½ celery stalk
- 2 green peppers
- ½ sweet onion
- 6 mini tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar*
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil*
- 1 teaspoon sugar*
- 2 anchovies, finely chopped*
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice*
- Salt and pepper to taste*
- 1Combine ingredients with * and let sit.
- 2Cut green and red peppers lengthwise with 1cm width. Remove strings of celery and slice thinly. Slice sweet onion thinly as well. Cut tomatoes in half.
- 3In a frying pan, heat oil and add garlic. Once it starts to release smell, add All Natural Chicken Links and fry until it starts to golden.
- 4Add all vegetables and fry until heated through. Add ingredients with * and turn off heat.
- 5Let sit in the fridge for an hour, and serve on a plate. Can also be served immediately after prepared.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links
Back to the list