- 1Heat oven to 2oo˚C
- 2Add spinach and water to a pan and cook until spinach is just wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- 3Mix sausage, feta, and tomatoes with spinach.
- 4In small bowl, whisk together egg and water.
- 5Unroll one sheet of pastry onto floured surface.
- 6Brush half of the egg mixture, half of mixture (3).
- 7Starting at one end, roll pastry. Use a serrated knife to cut into 12 pieces.
- 8Arrange on baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- 9Repeat (5)~(8) with remaining ingredients.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
This recipe is made using
Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Links
Back to the list