This no-stovetop, mess-free recipe needs little hands-on time, thanks to the flavors from the Uncured Turkey Bacon. A quick and easy appetizer or side.
Cheesy Turkey Bacon and Potato Bake
Serving: 2 (as a small appetizer or side) 20 minutes
- 250g potato, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 5g salted butter
- 3 slices of Jones Dairy Farm Uncured Turkey Bacon
- 60g raclette cheese slices
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1Poke a few holes in the potato with toothpick and place in a microwave safe shallow dish along with garlic clove and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 600W for 4 minutes.
- 2Carefully take off plastic wrap and coarsely mash potato and garlic.
- 3Take 3 slices of Jones Dairy Farm Uncured Turkey Bacon and tear into bite size directly on top of (2) and mix to incorporate with fork.
- 4Cover with sliced raclette cheese.
- 5Place dish into fish grill or toaster oven for 5~10minutes or until the cheese starts to turn a golden color.
- 6Finish with freshly ground black pepper.